Contemporary Realism

Contemporary Realism
Click to see the artist's website

4/25/14

Wine glasses (WIP) and some news!

MY NEWS:  I am now President-Elect of the Ann Arbor Womens Artists Organization. It is one of the largest arts groups in Southeast Michigan. After serving on the board in one capacity or another for the past few years, I look forward to serving this group of very active artists over the next 2 years.


ART: I am working on a still life made up of glasses and strawberries on a metal tray. This is over half done. I need to work on the shine of the tray and render the fruit a bit more.  The wine glasses are coming along pretty well, but could use more polishing too. I am challenging myself to develop more complex still life compositions. I will post more of this piece as it nears completion.   I also want to explore a variety of textures and experiment with abstractions.
Thanks for reading….

© Barbara Goodsitt

© Barbara Goodsitt

© Barbara Goodsitt



No comments: