Contemporary Realism

Contemporary Realism
Click to see the artist's website

5/19/10

Helping through Art....

Things are getting busy. I am happy to announce that the two prints I donated to the Circle of Art raised $90 to help feed those in need. Saline Picutre Company, Side Door Gallery in Dexter, and Food Gatherers teamed up for this wonderful event. As an artist, I sometimes feel that what I do is frivolous in a world that needs so much fixing. Fund raising art auctions for non-profit groups offer me the opportunity to make a difference.

On a lighter note, I have added another venue where I will be exhibiting art this summer: Bab's Underground Lounge on Ashley Street in Ann Arbor. First time I will be showing my work in a BAR!! I will be showing a few pieces there from early July through September. If you get thirsty, drop on by for a drink ;)

EXHIBITION SCHEDULE:

“WATER, WATER, EVERYWHERE”
A juired show presented by the Ann Arbor Women Artists
120 S. Main Sreet,Chelsea, MI
May 3, 2010- June 12, 2010

GALLERY IN THE DUDERSTADT CENTER- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
BALANCE: AN ARTISTS' COLLABORATIVE GAME
WCA-MI Traveling Exhibit: May 7-31
Opening Reception May 7, 6-8 PM

April 21- Mid-June

July 5- Sept. 5
213 S. Ashley Street
Ann Arbor

Curves at Westgate Shopping Center
presented by Ann Arbor Women Artists
West Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, MIchigan
June 5 - August 2010

Wild Acorn Gallery in Manchester, MI
ongoing

No comments: