Contemporary Realism

Contemporary Realism
Click to see the artist's website

11/28/11

Benefits of Participating in Creative Arts

I wanted to share some of the work my WCC students are doing this session.  It is exciting to see how each person explores art in their own way. These students come from diverse backgrounds.  Many people discover a talent they did not know that they possesed. Some of my students studied art many years ago, but left it behind to pursue a more lucrative career or raise a family. People who participate in creative arts benefit both emotionally and physically.  
You can be creative with visual arts, music, dancing, cooking, and the list goes on... I hope you all find a way to add creativity to the things you do.  Life is good!





2 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

looks like happy students. great looking group

Barb Goodsitt said...

Thanks Gary! We DO have a good time in class. I begin the class by doing a demonstration, then I turn on some nice music and we draw together for a couple of hours. Last night someone brought cookies too!